We are here for the people and what they need in their own personal journey of gender exploration.
Discover the true meaning of acceptance and inclusion!
NAZGEM is a transgender support organization that serves Northern Arizona.
We serve 5 counties including Yavapai, Mojave, Coconino, Apache, Navajo, and Gila.
Established in 2016, NAZGEM currently operates out of Prescott, Arizona.
Whether you are just starting the journey, transitioned 20 years ago, or are a family/friend of a transgender loved one, we have support for you.
Check out what NAZGEM has to offer and discover the difference of our community.
OR NEED SUPPORT?
NAZGEM provides the following:
✓ Support concerning documentation, driver’s license, and other legal information
✓ Referrals and resources to inclusive gender therapy, psychiatry, primary care, other healthcare related services
✓ Activities and events that connect our community
✓ Mentors for those just starting their journey
✓ A safe space to share your story
✓ And much, much more
For more information about what NAZGEM has to offer contact email@example.com
WHEN WE MEET
Support meetings are every month with the goal to reach the variety of our community.
Every other Wednesday at 7:00pm by Zoom
Get in contact with us if you would like to join us! firstname.lastname@example.org
- The NAZGEM meeting begins with a welcoming smile.
- You can ask for resources and connect with warm and welcoming people that understand.
- Then we often have a guest speaker who opens with a topic which sparks a topic of conversation.
- At around 7:45pm, we break off into groups for partners, friends, family, parents and youth.
- It is then that we delve into the real topics that affect our community and life.
- We try to end by about 8:30pm to allow for people to take care of other parts of their life, etc.
SUPPORT OUR PROGRAMS
Your contribution will help to support GYCC’s Mission to provide Emergency Resources, Housing, Food, Shelter and Suicide Prevention Training to Yavapai County’s LGBTQ+ and underserved populations.