We bridge the gap between Faith Organizations and the LGBTQ+ Community.
Faith Bridge is a program of GYCC designed to bridge the gap between Faith Organizations and the LGBTQ+ Community by identifying and creating:
- Safe and inclusive places for spiritual growth and fellowship
- Referral to safe housing, employment services, and emergency services
- Welcoming and inclusive education and event opportunities
- Support, connection, and resources
- To build bridges with the larger community of Yavapai to create better understanding of the issues affecting the LGBTQ+ Community.
- Collect data, provide education, referral, and respond to emergency needs.
- To create strategies to address the growing needs of the LGBTQ+ Community, allies and family members in rural Yavapai County.
If you have any questions or need support, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Inclusive Faith List for Yavapai County
Places where you are always welcomed with open hearts.
SUPPORT OUR PROGRAMS
Your contribution will help to support GYCC’s Mission to provide Emergency Resources, Housing, Food, Shelter and Suicide Prevention Training to Yavapai County’s LGBTQ+ and underserved populations.