Greater Yavapai County Coalition
United Way “Shows Up” with Donation to GYCC’s Covid Support Box Program!
Left to Right: Molly Freibott, Nina Saim, Kristie Bandie, Hannah Leonard
With the Omicron Varient surging, the Greater Yavapai County Coalition, GYCC, has struggled to keep up with the demand for Covid Support Boxes. Supplies were getting low…then we got the call from the United Way of Yavapai County! They showed up with a huge Donation!
Learn more about United Way Yavapai County and the amazing ways they are serving our Community!
Over 200 boxes have gone out to individuals, children and families who have tested positive with Covid. This has serviced over 400 people! The goal of the program is to help keep people out of the ER as much as possible.
- Digital Fingertip Oxygen Monitor
- Digital Thermometer
- Hydration and Electrolyte Replacement
- Over the Counter Cold Medicines including Acetaminophen
- PPE (Masks, Gloves, Hand Sanitizer, Sanitizing Cleaner, Anti Bacterial Soap
- Crackers and Granola Bars- Foods that don’t need any preparation when in quarantine
- Stuffed Animals, Blankets and other comfort items
United Way’s Donation is going to fill so many Boxes!!! Check out this great spread!